The Clovis Community College Health and Fitness Center is designed to improve your quality of life. We invite students and community residents to take an exercise class or use our state-of-the-art facility during off times.
Our 44,400 sq. ft. building houses a fully-equipped weight room with weight machines and free weights. Use our aerobic lab to improve your cardiovascular health with cross-trainers, treadmills, steppers, or bicycles.
We also have:
- A two-court basketball gym
- 6 racquetball courts
- 2 dance studios
- 4 lighted outdoor tennis courts
- an outdoor walking/jogging track Map of Walking/Jogging Track
- 25-yard, 4-lane lap pool for aqua aerobics and fitness, water walking,
and free swim
is based on a semester-by-semester calendar. People not interested in a "structured" class may sign up for HPE 128, which allows entry to the HFC. Use your identification card each time you enter the facility. If you do not register to take another class, your ID card will work until the first day of the following semester. If you do register, you may continue to use the same card.
A program for individual
wellness and fitness is provided for industries or agencies on a prearranged basis. Contact Clay Hawk at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 575.769.4157.
We look forward to helping you
meet your fitness goals. Ask anytime for a guided tour. Our student assistants are very knowledgeable and would be delighted to see you!
For more information stop by or contact:
Health and Fitness Center
Hours for May 11 - May 30
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am - 7:45 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am - 5:45 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 1:45 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30 am - 10:30 am
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 6:30 am - 9:15 am
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
We will be closed on Saturday, May 23 and Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.