- You may add/drop classes by using Pathway or by completing the forms available in the Admissions and Records Office.
- If you are unable to add or drop a class in person must send written permission, including Student ID number and signature, with an individual to complete the Schedule Change/Adjustment Form. The written permission must specify the course(s) to change.
- Schedule changes are not accepted by phone.
- See the academic calendar for add/drop dates.
Withdrawing from Classes
- A withdrawal from a class after the last day of late registration will be recorded as a "W" on the permanent record (transcript).
- If you are unable to withdraw from a class in person you can fax us a written request to withdraw. Include your Student ID number and signature. The written request must specify the course(s) to be withdrawn from. Our fax number is (575) 769-4027.
- Course withdrawals cannot be done using our on-line services and are not accepted by phone.
You must have permission from an academic advisor and Executive Vice President to register for an overload.
- You may audit classes by using Pathway or by indicating Audit (AU) on the Registration Form (Adobe Reader).
- "Auditing" means you pay for and attend the class, but do not receive a grade. Audited courses do not meet requirements for financial aid or VA benefits.
- The deadline to change audit or credit status is listed in the academic calendar.
For more information,
stop by or contact:
Admissions and Records Office
Dr. H. A. Miller Student Services Center
Clovis Community College
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis, NM 88101
Click: Online Request for Information
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.