Clovis Community College is an institution of higher
education offering instruction at the Associate
degree level. The College provides accessible,
affordable, accredited, high-quality educational
opportunities by keeping the learners' needs at the
center of decision-making.
Clovis Community College promotes the success of learners by providing opportunities to:
- Gain general educational development through courses in arts, humanities, language, mathematics, physical education, sciences, and social sciences;
- Complete programs of study that will lead to the attainment of associate degrees, certificates, and industry-sanctioned credentials;
- Complete courses of study which will lead toward the successful completion of a baccalaureate degree;
- Receive career education and job-specific skills that will enhance employability and productivity;
- Improve educational skills through programs in Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, and developmental studies;
- Pursue personal development through fitness and wellness activities, civic engagement, and leadership opportunities;
- Receive services that support individual development in a learner-centered environment; and
- Experience lifelong learning through programs of community services, sociocultural and multicultural awareness, and continuing education.
Clovis Community College embraces the following philosophical principles:
Accessibility: Offer a wide variety of learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of learners.
Comprehensiveness: Strive to meet the needs of learners by providing a wide array of instructional programs and support services through multiple delivery systems.
Flexibility: Adapt quickly and responsibly to changing needs.
Quality: Help all learners succeed in attaining their goals by providing quality through excellence in personnel, programs, technology, and facilities.
Accountability: Demonstrate responsible stewardship of resources and mission functions through regular processes of measurement and public reporting of outcomes.
Collaboration: Enhance value to the community through productive partnerships with K-12 schools, universities, business and industry, and other cooperative entities.
For more information contact
Clovis Community College
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis, NM 88101