The Admissions and Records Office maintains the official permanent academic
record of all CCC Students. An official transcript is the reproduction of a complete, unabridged permanent academic record validated with the college seal,
signature of the Registrar and date of issue. Any release of this information is done in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- CCC transcripts are a service provided by the Office of Admissions and Records. The fee for official transcript is $5.00 per transcript to be paid in advance. Requests will not be processed without the required fee.
- Acceptable method of payment: Cash (on-campus only), Personal Check, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Please do not mail cash. To make payment contact the Cashier's at 575-769-4031.
- You may obtain transcripts in person or will be released to another party based on written consent from the student by submitting a transcript request.
- All transcript requests must include: name, social security number, current mailing address, mailing address to which the transcript should be sent and student's signature.
- Be prepared to show a student I.D. or picture I.D. when picking up transcripts in the office.
- Transcripts are not released when there is an indebtedness to CCC.