For more information contact:
Business Office - Cashiers
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Deadline to pay for the Spring 2015 semester is midnight on December 15, 2014. After that date, payment must be made the day of registration.
If payment or other financial arrangement is not made by payment deadlines, class registrations may be voided.
It is the student's responsibility to drop classes through the Admissions Office if he or she does not plan to attend. Do not assume registration will automatically be voided for nonpayment.
Cash, money orders, checks (made payable to Clovis Community College), MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express payments may be made at the cashier's window adjacent to the bookstore.
Phone in credit card information to 575.769.4038 or 575.769.4031.
Checks (made payable to Clovis Community College), money orders, and credit card information may be mailed to:
Clovis Community CollegeCredit card information must include type of card, account number, expiration date, and name of cardholder (download credit card form) (Adobe Reader). Please include Student ID or SSN on check or credit card information to ensure payment is applied to the correct account.
417 Schepps Blvd
Clovis, NM 88101
Login to Pathway to pay your tuition and fees using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
Payment can be made at the cashier's window by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or official employer or governmental authorization.
Deferred Payment Plan:
CCC offers a deferred payment plan administered by Nelnet Business Solutions. Students must have a checking or credit card account that will be automatically debited for each monthly payment, and must be enrolled in a least three credit hours to take advantage of the payment plan. Students must initiate the contract and make initial payment by payment deadlines to confirm their enrollment in their courses. Non-confirmed registrations may be voided. You can reach the Nelnet Business Solutions payment plan through CCC online registration using Pathway on the account summary page. If you have questions, please call 575.769.4132 or 575.769.4035.
If a third party (i.e. employer or government agency) is paying tuition and fees on a student's behalf, either the student or the third party must provide a copy of the authorization to the cashier by payment deadline. Military students may send the signed and approved Tuition Assistance form as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with financial aid not finalized by payment deadline must make other payment arrangements. CCC offers a payment plan for students with pending financial aid.
Senior Citizen Discount:
To receive a discount, senior citizens may register beginning the second day of regular registration. Senior citizens who register prior to that day are not eligible for the senior citizen discount.
Senior Citizen Qualifications:
- Must be 65 years old (call for details).
- Must be a New Mexico resident.
- Must enroll for 6 credit hours or less during the semester.
Please call for more information and assistance with the tuition discount: 575.769.4036 or 575.769.4031Other Important Payment Notes:
- Students receiving financial aid as well as third-party sponsor benefits may experience a delay of their financial aid check of at least one week.
- Students receiving financial aid who withdraw from their classes may be held responsible for payment of tuition, fees, etc.
- A student who has an outstanding balance at Clovis Community College will not be eligible to register for classes. Once the balance is paid in full, the hold will be released, and registration can be processed.
- Clovis Community College does not mail statements for student or employee account balances. Please view your account balance on Pathway under 'My Account' on the Student tab.
- Military students using CAFB Tuition Assistance must present a signed Tuition Assistance Form for payment to be processed.