Logging Into Your Course
Effective Fall 2009
All online courses are on the
Blackboard Vista course delivery system.
You will be able to login to your course anytime, anywhere
you have Internet access. To do so you will need to
have a browser installed on your computer, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox . Follow
the steps below to login to your course.
- Open your Web Browser.
- In the address field of your internet browser,
type: cloviscc.blackboard.com (no www.)
- The Blackboard login page appears.
- Click in the Username field.
- Type in your Username
You can retrieve your Blackboard username by clicking here.
- Press the tab key on your keyboard.
- Type your Password.
The password is the same as your Online Services password. By default this is your date of birth in MMDDYY format.
Example: John Smith's password who was born on January 9, 1959 would be 010959.
- Click Login.
- Your homepage should appear with your online courses.