For more information stop by or contact:
Health and Fitness Center
Hours for June 1 - July 25
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am - 8:15 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am - 5:45 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 1:45 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30 am - 7:50 am
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am - 11:50 am
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00 pm - 7:50 pm
- Friday: 6:30 am - 9:15 am
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
The Clovis Community College Health and Fitness Center is designed to improve your quality of life. We invite students and community residents to take an exercise class or use our state-of-the-art facility during off times.
Our 44,400 sq. ft. building houses a fully-equipped weight room with weight machines and free weights. Use our aerobic lab to improve your cardiovascular health with cross-trainers, treadmills, steppers, or bicycles.
We also have:
- A two-court basketball gym
- 6 racquetball courts
- 2 dance studios
- 4 lighted outdoor tennis courts
- an outdoor walking/jogging track Map of Walking/Jogging Track
- 25-yard, 4-lane lap pool for aqua aerobics and fitness, water walking, and free swim
A program for individual wellness and fitness is provided for industries or agencies on a prearranged basis. Contact Clay Hawk at email@example.com or call 575.769.4157.
We look forward to helping you meet your fitness goals. Ask anytime for a guided tour. Our student assistants are very knowledgeable and would be delighted to see you!