For more information contact
Advisor and Recruiting Coordinator
Visit us on Facebook!
Complete the FAFSA!
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Use the CCC School Code 004743
Many courses at CCC require minimum English, Math, and Reading levels
- If you are a new, degree-seeking, college students who has never completed any college courses, you will need to take the Accuplacer in the Testing Center.
- If you are a transfer student or have already completed college courses, please see an Academic Advisor to determine if you still need to take the Accuplacer Assessment.
- ACT or SAT scores or transfer credit may be used in place of the Accuplacer. Submit official transcripts or score reports to the Admissions Office.
Adivsors provide help interpreting your Accuplacer, ACT or SAT scores, transferring credits or selecting classes for the upcoming semester. This is needed prior to registering for classes.
Apply for Scholarships!
Visit www.clovis.edu/scholarships for scholarship information and applications.
Tours will introduce you personally to life at CCC, its academics, programs, clubs, and campus activities.
To schedule a tour contact:
View the CCC Viewbook to get a feel for CCC!