For more information contact
Dr. H. A. Miller Student Services Center
Hours of Operation
During the semester
Monday and Wednesday
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Current and Future Lottery Students
The New Mexico Lottery Legislative Scholarship covers tuition at any public higher education institution in New Mexico beginning the semester immediately following the students qualifying semester.
This scholarship covers the cost of tuition only. At CCC, tuition for the Fall 2014 term is $468 for in-district residents.
If you maintain a 2.5 GPA or better and complete 12 or more credit hours per semester, you can receive the scholarship for up to seven semesters (three semesters at CCC).
Funding comes from the profits of the New Mexico Lottery, authorized by the New Mexico State Legislature.
To qualify, you must...
- be a New Mexico resident.
- have graduated from a New Mexico high school OR earned a New Mexico GED.
- enroll immediately in any New Mexico public college or university the first semester (fall or spring) following graduation or completion of New Mexico GED.
- earn a 2.5 GPA with 12 completed credits.
- Success scholarships automatically begin with the students' second semester. The scholarship does not cover summer session, although cumulative GPA does include summer courses.
Determining your Qualifying Semester
If you will graduate or complete a GED in September, October, November or December, you should apply for admission and plan to enroll for the spring semester.
If you will graduate or complete a GED in February, March, April, May, June, July or August you should apply for admission and plan to enroll for the fall semester.