For more information
stop by or write to:
Testing Center, Room 109
Clovis Community College
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis, NM 88101
Hours of Operation
During the Semester*
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 p.m.
*Accuplacer assessments will not be given after 6:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
**Accuplacer assessments will not be given after 2:00 p.m.
Why Test with Pearson VUE at Clovis Community College?
Using the speed and reliability of the Internet, the most advanced technology and our commitment to unparalleled service, Pearson VUE provides Clovis Community College with the tools and flexibility to meet your testing needs.
- Pearson VUE uses the Internet for secure data transmission to and from the test center
- Easy and convenient real-time registration and rescheduling of exams
- Your test is downloaded and ready when you are, over 99% of the time
- Results are promptly and accurately provided to the sponsoring organization, then merged into their test database, regardless of who you began testing with
- Real-time connection with the Pearson VUE hub via the Internet for all services
- Tamper-proof web Digital Embosser that protects your certification
- Extensive use of Java in the registration and testing site management applications
Exams taken at a Pearson VUE test center are the same exams, for the same price, as those with any other test provider. The difference is in the great service you'll experience before and after you take the exam.
TESTNOW!™ Same-Day Testing Service
Pearson VUE offers a fast and easy TESTNOW!™ same-day testing service, available only at Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Centers. If you'd like to test today, call us at 575-769-4125 and ask if there is a seat available. If there is, it will take us just minutes to schedule and download your test. Once you've completed the test, the results will be quickly and accurately uploaded and merged with the sponsor's test history data. Pearson VUE test centers and sponsors enjoy a real-time connection via the Internet to the Pearson VUE hub for all services, so data transfer is fast, reliable and secure.
Schedule Your Test
There are three easy ways to register for your exam.
- Call us at 575-769-4125.
- Register online
- Call a Pearson VUE call center agent. Visit www.pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone/ for a complete listing of Pearson VUE call centers.
Even if you began testing with another testing vendor, you can finish your certification with Pearson VUE. Every exam you take with Pearson VUE is quickly and accurately merged with the sponsor's test history data. For complete information on rescheduling or canceling an exam, please visit www.pearsonvue.com/faqs.
Registering & scheduling an exam with Pearson VUE
- How do I schedule a test with Pearson VUE?
Visit eREG and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Next, select 'Schedule a Test' on the right-hand side of the page and complete the necessary fields. Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Pearson VUE (or a confirmation letter if no e-mail address is registered). At a minimum, this confirmation will contain information such as the time, date and location of your test, including directions to the test center.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select 'Reschedule a Test' on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- How do I cancel a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select 'Cancel a Test' on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- What happens if I forget my Pearson VUE username and/or password?
Click on the sign-in page relevant to your program at www.pearsonvue.com/signin_en and select either 'I forgot my username' or 'I forgot my password'. Provide the details required and you will then be able to recover your username and/or reset your password.
- How early should I arrive at the test center on the day of my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning your test. The amount of time you are asked to arrive at the center before your scheduled appointment time differs for each program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- What happens when I arrive to take an exam?
- What ID do I need to bring to the test?
Typically, you are asked to bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. Some test programs may have additional requirements. The items you are asked to bring differs for each test program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- How often are test centers open for testing?
Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers usually operate during regular business hours. However, some centers may have evening or weekend appointments available. For test center availability, log in to your Pearson VUE account at www.pearsonvue.com/signin or contact a Pearson VUE representative at www.pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone.
Pearson VUE & Computer-Based Testing (CBT)
- For which IT companies does Pearson VUE deliver computer-based tests?
Pearson VUE delivers industry-recognized computer-based tests on behalf of some of the world's leading IT companies. A complete list can be found at http://www.pearsonvue.com/programs/.
- Are computer-based exams considered more credible than pencil and paper-based exams?
Pearson VUE applies robust security measures to ensure not only exam credibility, but client and candidate credibility, too. In addition to being more secure, computer-based testing is considered the most efficient and effective way to assess.
- Wouldn't it be quicker to write rather than type answers?
Most candidates use a computer every day, whether at home or at work, and find it quicker to answer questions using CBT. The method also allows them to edit their answers quickly and clearly; thereby reducing ambiguity and allowing for faster exam scoring.
- What if my PC crashes halfway through my exam or there is a power outage in the center?
Pearson VUE's test delivery software will save your responses every 30 seconds, so if there is a power outage your answers can be retrieved.
- How long will it take to find out my results?
Most candidates receive their results instantly, allowing them to make immediate plans regarding the next stage of their education or career.
- How does Pearson VUE accommodate disabled candidates?
Each Pearson VUE test center complies with disability-related legislation.