For more information contact
Dr. H. A. Miller Student Services Center
Hours of Operation
During the semester
Monday and Wednesday
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- CCC Scholarships
- Cannon Spouses Club Scholarship: Available to Military Spouses and Military Dependent High School Seniors
- New Mexico Legislative Lottery Scholarship
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- United Negro College Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Sallie Mae Unmet Need Scholarship Program
- Free college scholarships at ScholarshipPoints.com
- Foster Care to Success
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering Degrees
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degrees
- Liberal Arts and General Studies Degrees
- Architecture and Drafting Degrees
- Saralu Belkofer Scholarship
- TG's Charley Wootan Grant
- Undergraduate Distance Learning Degrees
- P.E.O. Chapter AB Merit Scholarship
- Lucile Laughlin Scholarship for Women
- New Mexico T.E.A.C.H. Grant