Clovis Community College is pleased to offer you the opportunity to take courses online! eCampus was designed to provide information for our online learners or those who are considering taking an online course.
What are the advantages of an online course?
- Flexibility to work on your class within your own schedule
- Eliminate distance barriers to access the classroom
- Receive the same college credit as a traditional class
What are the requirements to be a successful online student?
- Good time management skills
- Self-disciplined to meet deadlines
- NOT a procrastinator
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Commitment to arrange a proctor if required
- Commitment of the same amount of time as a traditional in-person class
Would I be a good online student?
Take this short self-assessment to see if you have the skills necessary to be a successful online learner.
What information can I find on this site?
A Canvas orientation course is available to familiarize yourself with our online learning management system.
Having difficulty accessing a video or viewing an assignment? View the Technical support information that is available!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns after viewing our Online Course Program, feel free to contact the Help Desk.