The mission of Clovis Community College, an institution of dedicated educators, professionals,
and students, is to serve and empower lifelong learners who are seeking educational
opportunities within and beyond the limits of our communities by being learner-centered,
embracing advances in technology, and making accredited, high-quality education affordable
Clovis Community College promotes the success of learners by providing opportunities
- Gain general educational development through courses in arts, humanities, language,
mathematics, physical education, sciences, and social sciences;
- Complete programs of study that will lead to the attainment of associate degrees,
certificates, and industry-sanctioned credentials;
- Complete courses of study which will lead toward the successful completion of a baccalaureate
- Receive career education and job-specific skills that will enhance employability and
- Improve educational skills through programs in Adult Education, English as a Second
Language, and developmental studies;
- Pursue personal development through fitness and wellness activities, civic engagement,
and leadership opportunities;
- Receive services that support individual development in a learner-centered environment;
- Experience lifelong learning through programs of community services, sociocultural
and multicultural awareness, and continuing education.
Clovis Community College embraces the following philosophical principles:
- Accessibility: Offer a wide variety of learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of learners.
- Comprehensiveness: Strive to meet the needs of learners by providing a wide array of instructional
programs and support services through multiple delivery systems.
- Flexibility: Adapt quickly and responsibly to changing needs.
- Quality: Help all learners succeed in attaining their goals by providing quality through
excellence in personnel, programs, technology, and facilities.
- Accountability: Demonstrate responsible stewardship of resources and mission functions through regular
processes of measurement and public reporting of outcomes.
- Collaboration: Enhance value to the community through productive partnerships with K-12 schools,
universities, business and industry, and other cooperative entities.