Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a transcript?
  1. To get started, log into your CCC Pathway account. If you are a former student and do not remember your login information, please call the Help Desk at 575.769.4969.
  2. Click on the "Order My Official Transcripts" icon, located under the Student tab.
  3. Proceed through the rest of the screens until you receive a confirmation page and order number.
  4. Each official transcript costs $6.00. An additional fee will be added based on the method of delivery and destination.
For complete instructions, see the Transcripts page.
Do I have to have my transcripts on file with CCC to register?

No, your transcripts do not need to be on file with the Admissions and Records Office in order for you to register for classes. However, if you are applying for financial aid, seeking a degree at CCC, or satisfying a prerequisite then your official transcripts will need to be on file to proceed.

Official transcripts should be sent to:

Admissions and Records Office
Dr. H. A. Miller Student Services Center
Clovis Community College
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis, NM 88101
Can I fax or email my official transcript to CCC?

Yes, but faxed or emailed transcripts can only be accepted as unofficial transcripts for advising purposes. If you would like your credits to transfer or if you are submitting a transcript for financial aid then an official copy must be sent in a sealed envelope to the Admissions and Records Office via the postal service or send via an electronic sending service such as Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, etc.

I don’t remember my Pathway log-in information. How can I get it?

Call the Admissions and Records Office at 575.769.4025 or visit the office in person. A staff member can provide your login information.

If I attended another college, how do I know if my credits will transfer?

Once your official transcripts have been received, they will be entered into our system and your previous coursework will be evaluated for transferability by our Articulation Specialist/CAFB Representative. You can check if a class from another institution will transfer by contacting the Articulation Specialist/CAFB Representative at 575-769-4054 or any of the Academic Advisors at 575.769.4020.

My Pathway account is showing that I am on suspension or probation. Why did this happen?

You are placed on Academic Probation:

  • if either your semester or cumulative GPA is below a 2.0, or
  • if both of your GPAs fall below a 2.0 for the first time.
  • You may continue to enroll while on probation as long as one GPA remains above a 2.0.
  • We encourage you to meet with an Academic Advisor for guidance on raising your GPA.

You are placed on Academic Suspension

  • if both your semester and cumulative GPAs are below a 2.0 after you have previously been on probation.

You will be placed on hold and will be withdrawn for one full semester, excluding summer. Following your suspension, you will be readmitted on a probationary status and you will be required to meet with an Academic Advisor prior to registering for classes. If you would like to appeal your suspension, you must submit a Petition to Appeal Academic Suspension to the Admissions and Standards Committee by the posted deadline, explaining any circumstances that would justify readmission.

Note: There is a difference between Academic Probation and Suspension and Financial Aid Probation and Suspension. Please contact the Financial Aid Office directly with questions regarding Financial Aid Probation and Suspension.

How do I check my GPA?

Your GPA is posted on your Unofficial Transcript.

I am a high school student interested in taking college classes. Who do I need to speak with?

Contact Pam Cornelison, Director Educational Partnership and Dual Credit at 575.769.4916 or cornelisonp@clovis.edu to discuss your enrollment.

I attend another institution, but I would like to take a few classes at CCC. Do I need to fill out a form to be a Guest Student?

No, you do not need to complete any specific Guest Student paperwork. Simply submit an Admissions Application and complete the traditional admissions process.

I enrolled for an online course, but nothing is showing up in my Canvas account. What does this mean?

Online course information does not show up in Canvas until the first day of class. Check the Academic Calendar to find out the date the semester begins to see when the course will appear in Canvas. If you enrolled after the first day of class but nothing has appeared in your Canvas account, allow the system 4-6 hours to upload the course information into Canvas. If the course information still does not appear, contact the Help Desk at 575.769.4969.

I am trying to log on to Pathway before an Admissions Office deadline, but I'm not able to get into my account and the Admissions Office is closed. What can I do?

Send an email prior to the deadline to admissions@clovis.edu with your full name, C-Number, and telephone number explaining what you need to do in your Pathway account. An Admissions Office staff member will be in touch with you the following business day to resolve your log-in issues and address the business matter in your email.

Are you affiliated with the Clovis Community College in California?

No, we have no affiliation with the Clovis Community College Center in Clovis, CA.

Contact Info

Admissions and Records Office
Dr. H. A. Miller Student Services Center
Clovis Community College
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis, NM 88101

Email: admissions@clovis.edu
Call: 575.769.4025
Fax: 575.769.4190

Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.